We offer welding services in the following areas:
- repair, modernization and manufacture of equipment supervised by the Office of Technical Inspection (UDT) under the effective legislation,
- manufacture, assembly and repair of steel building structures according to PN-EN 1090 and PN-B-06200,
- the supervision of welding operations is exercised by a qualified team of engineers (IWE/EWE), process engineers (EWT) and welder foremen (EWS) with competencies verified by the European Welding Federation (EWF).
The following qualified technologies are used in the welding area:
- unalloyed and low-alloy steels from Material Group 1 (S235JRG2, S355J2G3, St45.8, 15Mo3 types),
- fine-grained, tempered steels from Material Group No. 3 (XAR400 type),
- Cr-Mo steels from Material Group No. 5 (13CrMo4-5, 10CrMo910 type),
- Cr-Mo(Ni) steels from Material Group No. 6 ( 14MoV63, X10CrMoVNb91, X20CrMoV12-1),
- ferritic, martenzitic steels from Material Group No. 7 (X10CrA1Si13 type),
- austenitic steels from Material Group No. 8 (1H18N9T, H17N13M2T types),
- ferritic and austenitic steels from Material Group No. 10 (DUPLEX type),
- aluminium from Material Group 21 (Al99.95%).
Welding techniques applied:
- using a consumable electrode applying the metal active gas (MAG) welding technique,
- tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding technique,
- with coated electrode,
- oxy-acetylene welding.
We are a holder of an attestation issued by the Welding Institute, and a confirmation of conformity assessment issued by the Office of Technical Inspection (UDT-CERT) in the fields of the training and examination of welders. Theoretical and hands-on training sessions are run by qualified personnel having competencies certified by the European Welding Federation (EWF).